GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA BREAD

I made this super simple gluten free chocolate chip banana bread. I usually add a bit of cinnamon and nutmeg in my banana bread but since I put chocolate chips in it I kept it simple. This is a simple and easy recipe to make.

INGREDIENTS 

1 1/2 Gluten Free Flour
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
3/4 Grabulated Sugar
3 Overripe Bananas
1 Egg
1/3 Cup Melted Butter
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
2/3 Cups Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips

DIRECTIONS 

1. Mix dry ingredients first. In a large bowl mix flour, salt and baking powder.

2. Mix butter, sugar, olive oil, egg and vanilla in a stand mixer. You can use a hand mixer or do it by hand. Add bananas.

3. Combine wet and dry ingredients. Then ass chocolate chips. Mix well and the pour into a greased pan.

4. Pre-heat oven to 325 F. Bake for 50 - 60 minutes.

Comments

Popular Posts