DIY RUSTIC SPRING WREATH || SPRING DECOR IDEAS

Spring is almost here and I can't wait for it to come. It's an exciting time because it means winter is on it's way out, mine and my daughter's birthdays and Easter are just around the corner. I always feel refreshed and rejuvenated around this time of year. By now the winter blues and snow are slowly melting away. At this time I'm planning all the cute activities my daughter and I could get involved with when the weather improves.
So while I wait for Spring to show up I decorate and clean and reorganize things in the mean time.
I made this wreath using mostly items from both Dollarama and Dollar Tree. The wreath itself bought from Michael's. I'd used it to create a Fall wreath last year. I used very little glue and tucked in most of the decorations used. So it was really easy to disassemble and create this new Spring wreath. 
I especially love that the wreath is reminiscent of a nest so how appropriate for spring. Since most of the flowers used were old ones that I repurposed this wreath was still pretty inexpensive! I included the price of the wreath and the total is roughly under $17. Also I used zip ties to lay down the foliage so I'll be reusing this wreath for another future project.

Comments

Popular Posts