DIY CARROT DECOR MADE WITH YARN || SPRING AND EASTER DECOR

I made these decor carrots using only yarn, flyers, tape and a glue gun. I also used a tiny bit of felt. It sounds like a lot for an "easy DIY" but it was one of the easiest DIYs that I have done in a while. I liked that the carrots were imperfect just like real carrots. I was also happy to know that carrots come in various colours so I stopped obsessing over the perfect orange yarn for this project. I'm happy it turned out well.
I posted a video on YouTube that outlined my entire process. It took about 20 minutes to make one. But I was also in the process of filming the tutorial so I'm certain that added to my time. I made my first one as a practise one and it didn't take long. I didn't time my process but it was a lot shorter than the one I created for YouTube.

Comments

Popular Posts