EASY NO SEW DIY KIDS CANOPY TENT & READING NOOK

This was an easy to do no sew canopy kids tent that I made. It was also built as a reading nook and also a place my daughter could have some quite time. It was fairly easy to make. Most of the materials I already had. It was the hula hoop that I went out and bought for this craft.
Everything else I had around the house. I made the knit pillows and I have that DIY on YouTube. I had sheer panels I wasn't using and some organza which I put to good use. I used pipe cleaners and yarn to hold up the canopy. I got my husband to install a hook to hang up the canopy and that it. My daughter loves her reading nook and I'm a happy mama. I've got a video on YouTube that explains the entire process. This was relatively easy to make. If you know anyone who likes easy no sew DIYs please share this with them.

Comments

Popular Posts