THE PERFECT GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE RECIPE

I have finally come up with the "perfect" gluten free chocolate cupcakes recipe. It's perfect to me because I've replicated it several times and it has always turned out the same. I have older chocolate cupcake recipes which are good. But I can say this is my favourite one. So I'm happy to share it.
As always my recipes use very accessible ingredients and they can all be easily found at your local grocery story or Bulk Barn. So all you have to really worry about it putting the ingredients together and baking your new favourite gluten free chocolate cupcake.
I know this cupcake will be enjoyed by both gluten free folks and people who don't have to eat gluten free. I hope you enjoy this recipe and share it with friends and family.

The Perfect Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcake Recipe


1 1/4 Cup Gluten Free Flour
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
3/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt 
1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder

3 Eggs
1/2 Cup Butter
1 Cup Sugar 
1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil 
1/4 Cup Buttermilk 
1 Teaspoon Vanilla 
1/4 Cup Warm Black Coffee 

DIRECTIONS 

Mix sugar butter and oil and cream them. Add vanilla. Then add eggs, butter milk and mix  lightly. Then gradually add black coffee. Slow mix all dry ingredients in with wet ingredients. Mix well for about 1 to 2 and a half minutes. Do not over mix. Place batter in cupcake cups. 

Oven should be pre-heated to 350 degrees F. Bake for 22 - 25 minutes. Use toothpick to see that is well bake. Toothpick should come out clean and dry.

Comments

Popular Posts