NO SEW DIY CHRISTMAS TREE SKIRT

I made this no sew DIY Christmas tree skirt using materials from Dollarama. I'm pleasantly surprised by how well it turned out. It looks nice and matches the tree decor so well. I definitely wanted a winter white colour for my tree. I'd been to Canadian Tire to look at some but I didn't like the pattern and the price point was not appealing. I wasn't willing to spend a lot on something seasonal especially something I would use once a year. Also, I most likely would change my Christmas tree colour scheme next year so I decide to make my own.
I really only used a inexpensive fleece blanket from the dollar store and glued some left over chunky yarn (also from Dollarama). The whole project I would guess took me roughly twenty five minutes. The longest and most tedious part was gluing the yarn around the perimeter of the skirt. In hindsight a faster drying glue might have been a lot faster. Gluing the yarn was the longest part but so worth it.
I have a YouTube video detailing the entire process from start to finish. This is probably one of my favourite DIYs this holiday season. It was easy, budget friendly and complements the tree decor so well. I'm so glad I made my own tree skirt this year. I would have never thought that the process would be so easy.



Comments

Popular Posts