GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE RECIPE

I love cupcakes and I love chocolate. The best part is that I can make chocolate cupcakes from scratch. So, I've tried a different kind of flower pattern using buttercream and voila. I decided to change things up. I always make roses and rosettes.  Below are the final products. I like to simplify things so I try to make things with ingredients that are accessible and easy to use. As always, if you've never baked gluten free before or have to make gluten free for a party, family member or friend my recipe is pretty easy. I get most of my ingredients from local businesses. But I sometimes make my own buttercream icing. However, if I'm pressed for time I'll buy buttercream. Enjoy the pictures and have fun with my recipe. 


INGREDIENTS

Dry Ingredients 
1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Gluten Free Flour (add Xanathan gum if your flour mix doesn't have it included, 1/2 Tsp).
2 Tsp of Baking Powder 
3/4 Tsp of Sea Salt

Wet Ingredients
3 Large Eggs (room temperature)
1/2 Cup of Butter (room temperature)
3/4 Granulated Sugar
2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
3/4 Cup of Cocoa Powder
1/2 Cup Almond Milk
2 Tsp of Vanilla

Mix the wet ingredients together first. Then gradually add the the combined dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly and then spoon into cupcake cups.

Bake for 18-20 minutes at 350 F. Check with toothpick to ensure that the cupcakes a thoroughly cooked. It should come out dry if they are.

Comments

Popular Posts