GLUTEN FREE LINZER COOKIE RECIPE (SHORTBREAD)




I made these cookies for first time and they turned out well. I've made gluten free shortbread cookies before but these are my favourite so far. I made a few changes to my regular shortbread recipe, I added almond flour and it tasted great!
These were fun and easy to make. The ingredients were so easily accessible. I got some of my flour blend from Bulk Barn and used Bob'sRed Mill almond flour. You can basically use any almond flour. I just used what was already in my pantry. I used raspberry jam for the filling. But you can use whatever jam you like. I love raspberry jam so of course it is always in my fridge.
You can basically use any cookie cutter shape. Valentine's Day is right around the corner so I used hearts. I made a few stars and those turned out well too. If you're making them for anyone with a nut allergy you can definitely leave out the almond flour. Try this recipe and share with your gluten free friends.

Comments

Popular Posts