MY MACARON FAIL JOURNEY: THE FUSSY LITTLE FRENCH TREAT

Seriously, who documents their fail journey? I do. I'm doing it because I've recently come to accept and really understand that mistakes and failures are just part of the road to success.
Lets also be honest in this case I can quite literally eat my mistakes and enjoy them. You can't ask for a better mistake than a delicious one. Am I right?
There are tons of resources online, from blogs to videos and more detailing how to troubleshoot macarons. My favourite is indulgewithmimi.com. a lot of the mistakes Ive made I found solutions on her blog. There are common mistakes that any first timmers can and will make. It's a frustrating process filled with mistakes but seeing progress as you correct them is priceless.
I've been attempting to perfect these delicious little French treats for a year and I'll admit I am getting so much better, especially since I can look at older attemps and see how far I've come. Now I absolutely love looking at past mistakes to see how I've come and also how much I've learned in almost a year. I'm really thrilled.

Comments

Popular Posts