AFFORDABLE AND EASY DIY THROW PILLOWS | ROOM DECOR

I made these super easy throw pillow with standard pillowcases I got from Dollarama and Giant Tiger. The painted geometric pillows are no-sew. I have a video on how I made them on YouTube.
The boho style pillow case I got from Giant Tiger for $2.99 and that's where I also got the thread I used to make the design on it.
The only part I sewed was the perimeter. I folded it to make a "pocket" to take the pillow out in case it needed to be washed. I did use a glue gun so hand washing or a gently cycle on cold would be best for these pillow covers.
I used acrylic paint on the painted pillows. I tested them to see if the paint bled or came off if hand washed and it didn't. So I'm happy that I can change out my covers and wash them if needed.
Once I get my swewing machine fixed. Im going to be making more pillows with better fabrics and patterns. I'm currently obsessed with throw pillows. They're one the easiest decor items to change up the decore in a room.

Comments

Popular Posts