DIY FALL DECOR MADE WITH DOLLAR STORE AND THRIFTED ITEMS | AFFORDABLE AND EASY DECOR

I made my fall decor this year using items from Dollar Tree, Dollarama and thrifted items. They were easy and fun to make. The best part of course they look a lot more pricey than they actually cost. I'm happy to have found great faux pumpkins at both Dollarama and the thrift store. After I gave them a makeover they looked great!
My favourite affordable diy in this Fall series if decor was the decorative throw pillow. They were easily hand sewn and made with mats from Dollar tree. I used the same fabric to make my DIY Ottoman (see previous post). I made three styles of pillows keep the tassels to add some character. I love the way they look.
 I also made a simple "boho" wreath for inside my house. I added florals to give it a more feminine look. I of course added pumpkins and pinecones to give it a fall vibe. I'm happy with the decor I've made so far. I can't wait to decorate for the rest of the fall season. Canadian Thanksgiving is next month so I'll be ready with my seasonal decor.

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts