HOMESENSE INSPIRED DIY THANKSGIVING CENTERPIECE

Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I'm getting ready. Halloween isn't even over yet here I am planning my table setting. I guess I'm making up for last year because I made such a minimal effort. But October last year was a super busy month for me. It's also our anniversary and I love Halloween. I found myself running around trying to do it all. This year I'm going to slow down and keep it simple in terms of menu. But I still want festive decor! I went to home sense a while ago and saw a lot of decor that I loved. I loved the decor but not the price tags so I did what I do best. I made my version of the decor pieces I loved best.

Most of the materials I used I got from Dollarama and the rest from Michael's. They're pretty much my go to places for sourcing materials. This centerpiece took a while to make, three days to be exact. But because I  had to paint the berries and the pumpkins. It was really hard to find white decorative pumpkins that were a reasonable size and price. I eventually got everything I needed and went to work. It turned out better than I thought it would. Next time however, I'm going to spray paint some pieces to save time. But overall I'm happy with it.


Comments

Popular Posts