DIY FALL FLOWER ARRANGEMENT || FALL DECOR IDEAS



I made this budget friendly floral arrangement with most of the items from Dollarama and Michael's. The floral foam inside the vase and the Chevron ribbon were from Michael's.  I had these left over from my previous projects. Everything cost me roughly $26 to create. It's significantly less expensive than a smaller flower arrangement that you'd get at Joss and Main for example. I took a look at the site and saw smaller arrangements start at $26.99 USD and go up to $216.00. I want to spruce up my home but I don't want to break the bank. So I DIY. This was my first attempt at a floral arrangement this size. I hope to get better and perfect my presentation. Picking the right colour combination of flowers helps a great deal.


Comments

Popular Posts