HELLO FALL || EASY DIY FALL WREATH




Fall is finally here. But let's be honest I live in northern Alberta so fall like weather has been here since June! At least it's not snow is what I say to myself to come to terms with the end of summer. But Fall is still a cool season. I'm not into the pumpkin spice everything but I'm definitely into fall fashion and colours. So, I incorporated my love for Fall and colour into the DIY wreath that I made. It was easy and fun to make.  The best part is that everything I used was from the dollar store except for the orange leaves and straw wreath. I got the straw wreath from Michael's but you can find something similar in most craft stores. So the wreath itself wasn't as expensive as an already made store bought one. The other plus side is I got the exact colour story that I wanted. That makes me happy. I also made a YouTube video so you can see just how easy it was to make. Check out the pictures below for everything I used.




Comments

Popular Posts