DIY FALL WREATH #2 || FALL DECOR IDEAS

Here is another easy and budget friendly wreath I made for Fall. I used a blank wreath I purchased from Michael's. I also used Eucalyptus but I bought it a few years ago, it's a staple at Michael's. Everything else, the pumpkins, acorns, flowers and ribbons I got from Dollarama. This entire wreath cost me roughly $24 to make. I was hoping to have it under twenty bucks but it's still better than paying for a pre-made Fall wreath. I just looked online to see how much Fall wreaths cost. At Canadian Tire they range from $20 - $50. They're even more at Wayfair, they're up to $95! The only con I can think of about DIYing your own wreath is it can be time consuming. But if you plan well it doesn't have to be. The pros of DIYing your own is that it's cost effective and you get exactly what you want. So, go ahead and get crafty! Watch how I made this on YouTube.



Comments

Popular Posts