RAPTORS DAY PARADE



Yesterday was an amazing day. Torontonians and people from other parts of the country came to celebrate our NBA Champs. Next to Caribana I've never felt so much energy from the city. Everyone was happy, joyful smiling and celebrating. It was just a total love fest.

Unfortunately, our joy came to a halt when there was gunfire. Fortunately, there were no fatal injuries. I'm grateful to the beautiful human who was trying to calm me down as I panicked. I'm grateful to Toronto police who calmly handled the situation. I'm grateful to be here to even write this post.
Toronto is the place I grew up and wherever I go it will always be home. It's the "world in one city" and our basketball team represents us so well, 6 countries in one team.  It's a city with lots of history, culture, great food and love. It's far from perfect but definitely one of the best places in the world to live in and visit.
On a bright note Plant Guy finally gave Kawhi his house warming gift. Not sure if it was a Kawhactus this time.
Google search plant guy on YouTube and thank me later.
 We are 2019 NBA Finals Champions!

Comments

Popular Posts