DIY FLOCKED WREATH USING DOLLARAMA WREATH



I took a very plain Dollarama wreath and flocked it using spackling I bought from Canadian Tire. Everything else I used was from Dollarama except for the pink yarn I got from Dollar Tree. It came out very and I am so happy with the final product.
I have a video on YouTube of the process. It was super easy to do and I didn't use a lit of the spackling. A little bit goes a long way.
This project was fairly easy and most importantly inexpensive. Everything was under $21. It's still a lot but relative to a store bought flocked wreath it's significantly a better price point! They range from $21 to $140 depending on retailer.
This wreath is pretty but it didn't cost a pretty penny. The only thing I really puchased recently was the spackling and everything else was previous purchases.

Comments

Popular Posts