ROSE GOLD CHRISTMAS TREE DECOR | CHRISTMAS 2020

This year I wanted to bring some warmth to my Christmas tree and use a non traditional colour palette. So I went with rose gold and I'm glad I did. I sourced my ornaments fron several places. I went to Walmart, Canadian Tire, Michael's and of course the dollar store. It wouldn't be me if I didn't go to Dollarama.
I got my ribbon from Michael's and it was on sale for forty percent off! A good deal so I bought three spools of ribbon that matched well with the rest of the tree decor. I posted a video of how I put the ribbon on my tree on Youtube.
Canadian Tire had an amazing sale too. The rose gold Christmas balls were supposed to be $12.99 I got a set of 12 for $3.49. I lucked out that day.
I still used last year's ornaments. I put them toward the back and in the middle of the tree. It gave the tree a lot more fullness.
I absolutely love the warmth that rose gold brings to the tree. I love that it also surprisingly works well with a lot of other colours too.
I really love our tree this year. It has been quite the year. So I just wanted to bring some holiday cheer and warmth in the shade of rose gold.

Comments

Popular Posts