NEUTRAL MAKEUP FOR DARKSKIN ROSE GOLD SUNSET E.L.F. PALETTE





It's no secret that I love my Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation so rave about it a lot. But what I also love is E.L.F. Cosmetics. I love them for a few reasons. The price point, (who doesn't love a good liquid liner under four dollars?), you can find the brand almost everywhere and their shadow palettes always seem to work for my complexion. I recently came across the Rose Gold Sunset Palette and I'm obsessed with it.
The colours are just amazing! I get a great colour pay off on my kids and you can actually see graduation of colour with minimal effort! Best of all the deepest colour nicely defines my outer crease and it doesn't look ashy! I sometimes use it as a nose contour. This was roughly 15 after taxes. I found it at Old Navy of all places. It was an impulse buy that I have zero regrets about.


PRODUCTS USED

FACE: Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation 180=R530
EYES: E.L.F Rose Gold Sunset Palette
LIP: Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick 057 Power Move

Comments

Popular Posts