GREY YELLOW WHITE AND TEAL - NURSERY DECOR IDEAS

BABY GIRL'S NURSERY

Finally the nursery is finished, almost one year later. It truly was a labour of love. I've never in my life agonized so much over putting a room together. But I'm glad it's done. I remixed and DIYed some of the items in the room, I bought some new things mostly for storage. I've listed most of what I bought and where I purchased them, at least the ones I could remember. I mean it's been a year's worth of collecting items.  I'll explain in my video the things that were DIY. Watch my video here on Youtube for the DIY details and a virtual room tour. My channel is AmaryllisTV.











CRIB: Ikea
WALL ART: Picture Marshalls, Frames DIY
DRESSER: Homesense
WHITE DESK: Ikea
GREY BASKETS: Target
DEOCORATIVE STORAGE BOXES: (Dresser) Marshalls , (Closet) Homesense
YELLOW & WHITE PICTURE FRAMES: Michael's
GREY PICTURE FRAME: (Closet) Walmart
GREY CHUNKY KNIT STOOL: Homesense 
GREY & WHITE STORAGE BOXES: (Closet) Walmart


Comments

Popular Posts