She's reminding me where my attention should be.


On a serious note my daughter has opened my eyes and my heart.  My life is abundant and full because of her. Being an Auntie and now being a mom has taught me that children are life's best and most humble teachers. They give us subtle cues in my dear daughter's case not so subtle! I love Instagram and social media in general but baby girl has reminded me that when I'm with her I need be present! I don't want to miss precious moments because I'm lost in a screen.

Social media isn't a bad thing getting lost in it is. Sometimes we (myself included) get lost in posting and re-posting pictures of beautiful and funny things we see online. Other times this process can be a time waster. But if you post online for a living don't feel bad or guilty.  This is just a friendly reminder to take a break and hang out with the little humans that you made.  Blogging mamas go snuggle your babies the adult ones too!    

Comments

Popular Posts