Sweet Momma Spa Edmonton An Awesome Valentine's Day Gift | Pregnancy and Wellness

I don't mean to brag but I have the best man in the world.  This valentine's day he gifted me with a full day at the spa.  This mama to be was so desperately in need of some TLC.  Don't get me wrong being pregnant has been one of the most wonderful experiences ever.  I'm constantly in awe of what my body is doing.  But the down side is sometimes your appearance can take a back seat. 


During the days or weeks that I feel unmotivated or lethargic the last thing I think about it my physical appearance. But the day before Valentine's day I spent the whole day at Sweet Momma Spa in Edmonton and I loved every moment of it.  It was an awesome experience since they specialized in spa services for pregnant women.  They have a cool water bed for moms to be to lay on while they get massaged! Every step of the way the ladies are giving you information of the products used and always making sure you are comfortable.
The ladies there were absolutely wonderful and so sweet. I came out of that placing feeling rejuvenated and relaxed.  Hubby even remarked, "you look so shiny".  I took that as a complement.  He was sweet enough to plan the day just for me to be pampered and even arranged for me to have a gluten free pizza from Boston Pizza for lunch.  I also managed to pick up a few of the products used on me during my visit.
I had never heard of the Eminence Organic Skin Care line but I was pleasantly surprised by how they left my skin feeling so smooth and moisturized. The products are really appreciated especially in this dry Alberta cold. It's a family friendly spa, husbands are welcome to have a spa day there too.  Mom are also more than welcome to bring their babies while they get treated to some TLC. If you live in Edmonton or the surrounding area treat yourself or someone to a day at Sweet Mama's Spa it is absolutely worth it.

Comments

Popular Posts