MAKEUP REVIEW MAYBELLINE BLUSHED NUDES PALETTE

I am disappointed that it took me forever to pick up this palette.  When it comes to makeup up I'm a die hard fan of my "go to" brands.  So it would take a lot of convincing for me to consider trying something new.  It's the Aries stubbornness! I'm glad to picked up  Maybelline 's The Blushed Nudes Palette.  The colours are great even of my deep brown skin.  It's reasonably priced for a drugstore brand but the quality is awesome.  Glad I picked this palette up!



I was worried that the colours wouldn't work on me.  But I was wrong and pleasantly surprised.  I should have know that Maybelline doesn't disappoint me ever.  I used to use the 'Shades of You' line way back in the day. 



Also, I should  mention that the lovely Tomiko Fraser-Hines was a spokes model for the brand for several years.  I'm ashamed to have doubted this brand.  Maybelline is still looking out for brown skin girls!

Maybelline Ad

 

Comments

Popular Posts