One Tree Essentials Natural Hand Made Soap


About a week a go I decided to venture off to the Spruce Grove Farmer's Market.  I'd never really been there before so I figure I'd have a look and see what's there.  I came a across a lot of vendors of course.  But I usually gravitate towards, food, décor, beauty and skincare items.  I stopped at One Tree Essentials table where I bought some soap.  It's not just any soap but it's handmade made the old fashion way.  I took a look at the ingredients and immediately I was sold.  I spoke briefly with the owner Nicole who creates all he soaps by hand.  Visit her Facebook page to see where she will be next time.




What does saponfied mean? It's a chemical reaction that happens when a vegetable oil or animal fat is mixed with a strong alkali.   However, One tree Essentials soaps are all vegan.  The two by products of that chemical reaction is soap and glycerin.  Glycerin is a humectant.   This means that it draws moisture form the atmosphere.

I've used hand made soap to treat my eczema before and it worked beautifully.  Better than that awful steroid cream the doctor gives you.  I'm not saying don't take your doc's advice.  But I know what works on my skin. I find more natural products like shea butter, coconut and olive oil do wonders for my skin and hair.  So far my skin feels great after using this soap.  I will definitely be back for more!




One Tree Essentials: Artisan Soap Handmade the Old Fashion Way


Nude Clean-Clay

Ingredients:  Saponified Coconut oil, Saponified  Soyabean Oil, Saponified Olive oil, Grape Seed Oil, Rice Bran Oil, French Pink Clay and French Green Clay.

Properties: French Clay purifies, detoxifies and mild on skin.  This means it’s great for sensitive skin and children.

Comments

Popular Posts