DIY MINI FLOWER HEDGE WALL HANGING | DECOR ON A BUDGET


I made this super easy mini hedge wall hanging for my mini's room. I'm in the process of redecorating from baby nursery to a big girl room. I wanted to make sonething I know shed love (flowers) and also something that was easy to make. It also happens to work well with the reading nook I made for her last year.
Most of the items used are from the dollart store. My tools were just a glue gun and some scissors. The grass panels I used were self adhesive. I just had to cut them to fit the size of thefoam board used.
I wanted to make the flowers pop out on the hanging. I wanted them to have dimension so I put sponges under them to achieve the effect.
I'm happy with the way it turned out but most importantly my mini loves it!


Comments

Popular Posts